Wednesday 27 April 2011

Regina Felangi

So this is going to be the longest post ever. My hell week of exams starts today, but my first exam isnt until this evening so Im going to spent a lot of time studying today.

It sounds like there is a thunderstorm outside. Unfortuately thats a little disapointing. Normally there is nothing I love more than sitting and watching a good thunderstorm. This isnt a good thunderstorm however - its just rain and a few rumbles of thunder. No lightening and the rain isnt even that hard. Disapointment.

Also disapointing because it ruined my morning plans. I was going to get up, go for a jog and then head into school to start my studying. Instead I get to get up, and stare sadly out my window - ok, not too sadly. I dont know about sadly, the rains really starting to get crazy now so maybe a real thunderstorm will start. However, it definitely means no jog and avoiding go into school for a bit longer. Maybe it'll clear up later when there is still jogging time for me

Oooooh, lightning! Ok, less disapointed now. I love thunderstorms!

Ok, Im going to go pretend to study whilst really staring out my window waiting for something exciting to happen. Ttyl Internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment