Saturday 2 April 2011

Testing 1...2...3...

So this is just a quick first post - I've spent way to long editing my banner and I think I should spend time actually writing this silly thing.

I've decided to write this, well, mostly, just to see if I could. I've had troubles keeping up blogs before, so I decided to see if I could change that. And by deciding to change that I mean, Im going to try BEDA. Maybe if I blog everyday for a little while, I'll learn to do it regularly. Plus its just a good excuse to skip out on studying :D

Anyway, Im dead tired so I shall go bed sleep now. Frig around more with my layout in the morning. Night!

P.S. Yes I do realise its techincally April 2nd now, which means already Im failing at BEDA. My excuse is that I only decided to do this tonight and only just figured out my banner thingy now and had lost track of time. At least Im TRYING :P

No comments:

Post a Comment