Wednesday 20 April 2011

Goats in the Closet

So I just wrote and posted a very long and very personal and very not-humourus post. And now I am doing something I never thought I would do - Im deleting it. I threw it out on the internet for everyone to see and then I realised, I didnt want everyone to see that. I'm saving it to my computer tho - so maybe one day I'll post it, if I have the cahones.

Um... in other news - I finished my first exam! Finally. Only about a week after the majority of my friends seemed to finish their. But whatevs. It's cool. I dont mind that I only get a two week break before summer school starts when they all will have been done for a month. No really, Im fine with this! (and may be SLIGHTLY exagerating the difference in start and finish dates of their exams :P)

So Im not too sure what to write about now. If this was a video I'd insert a picture of a monkey riding a dog or something for a transition. I have a feeling now that this post is gonna be relatively short.

Oh! Btw - did you enjoy my poem yesterday? If you thought it was crap, that's cool. I made it up on the spot, pulling it out of my ass along the way. So it really was just one, large, super awesome pile of crap. :D

Anyway Internets, I finished one exam today but still have another four to go. Im gonna go write some notes or some other such way of pretending to be productive. Have a good wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment