Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hippoptomus for Christmas

I'm not going to write the way I normally do
But rather try making this rhyme all the way through
I wont do it often, it's a little out of the norm
But sometimes you've got to switch out of blog form
I hope this will make you laugh
As I struggle with lack of paragraphs
So whether with skeptism or hilarity
Please enjoy the following "poetry"

Between myselves I started a debate
Should I write about what I love or what I hate
Write about my stomach which gives me pain
Or possibly about school and how it hurts my brain
Maybe about poetry since I've decided to rhyme
But poems about poetry are way past their prime
So I've decided to talk about one of my favourite things
(And no, its not going to be about the Lord of the Rings)

Theres a slight chance that you might have heard
That I can be a bit of a nerd
With that being said, I will take you through
My favourite show, thats right, Doctor Who!
Early this week I made a discovery
To watch OLD Doctor Who, I don't need BBC
Instead I have for 30 days free
Subscribed to Netflix, like internet TV!

Since I study so much and my brain often hurts
I treat my brain to its form of desert
The movies are so old, from the 1970s
Made slightly after the origina of the hit TV series
Each movies has stared one doctor or more
Based around Doctor 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Of Doctors I have yet to pick a favourite
But it makes me happy the companion's aren't dumb as horse shit

Being careful with Netflix not to overuse
Because my bandwidth privelege I dont want to abuse
Luckily I am the in-house Techie
No one else uses the internet (at least not like me)
So we have plenty of bandwidth to spare
But still I will tread Netflix with care
Unlike Netflix, bandwidth isnt free
And I really dont want to pay the penalty

I guess I'll sum up, it just seems time
First I wrote this because I like to rhyme
Although talking of it was not what I chose
Nor pains in my stomach, my head or running nose
Instead of the love of my favourite show
A show so old,  I doubt I'll outgrow
Of this long post I have no regrets
So peace out for now, my dear Internets! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment