Monday 4 April 2011

One fish, two fish

After an exceedingly frusteratin morning with my techonologicals that normally love me, I have handed in my last assignment for the year  (yay!) and now need to figure out what to do with the rest of my day (... studying should probably be thrown in there somewhere lol).

Since I dont really have anything too deep and meaningful to write, I think I'll just write you a poem my dear Internets. Enjoy!

Upon a cushion you did sit
Enjoying the attention every last bit
And while you sat upon your seat
You ate food you shouldnt eat

Your stomach got big, round and fat
Stuffing your face like some undignified prat
But you wouldn't stop, so it just grew and grew
You felt overwhelmed, but continued to chew

Maybe, you decided, it was time to stop
Just when you heard an unmistakeable pop
That last bite you threw in when your stomach was loaded?
Was the last thing you tasted as your stomach EXPLODED!


Maybe I should have written this on a Wednesday :P. (That was a Wheezy Waiter reference for yuo all YouTube fans :D).

And on that note, I bid yuo aideu internets. You are wonderful, goodnight! (...afternoon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment