Tuesday 12 April 2011

Peanut butter Jelly Time

This is going to be a half-asses short post for the sake of keeping up with BEDA. I dont know why, but I am gawd awful tired today. Normally thats pretty standard for a Tuesady cause I would be getting up at 6:30 and be having class all day until about 10 at night. Howevers classes are now over, so I have no idea why I am so tired because I went to bed early last night after my cardio class and got up when my body told me it was awake. Then it decided it was awake for maybe an hour, and then I crashed. Didnt help that I went for a jog, but even before the jog I was crashing. I eventually had a nap, which woke me up a bit but didnt last. Needless to say I got very little studying done today. And I'll prolly be in bed quite early. Wft body? W.F.T?

No comments:

Post a Comment