Friday 15 April 2011

Vintage Cheese

So, upon much consideration, this blog comes to you in two parts.

Part of the first -
It has come to my attention that it is, yet again, that time of year. The time of year where I have every cold symptom imaginable, minus the lack of energy or the general feeling of crappiness that comes along with it. That's right my dear Internets, its allergy season. Runny nose, constant sneezy, buying stupidly over-price allergy medication 3 times a week. Almost like being back home with the cats! This time around its even more exciting for me because my landlord is redoing the bathroom which means that on top of the seasonal cursing-of-the-flowers-and-whatnot allergies, we have loverly amounts of dust covering everything in the house with paint fumes for our added sneezing pleasure.

Essentially Im just complaining because I havent bought any allergy meds yet. Part of me whats to see how long I can go without - they're expensive! Part of me also thinks I should suck it up and get the damn allergy meds. Im sure by the end of the month my friends will be thinking the same thing, after the cut of my whining voice has left a perminant scar on their brain. (or my winning voice! I like that better). So yeah - yay allergies and Paige complaining about it!

Part of the second
OMGOMGOMGOMG! I have been nerding out for the past half hour or so. The Hobbit has started filming! The Hobbit is being filmed RIGHT NOW! WHY am I not in New Zealand for this?! I would make a fantastic dwarf... or, you know, if all those silly main parts have been cast, an extra I suppose. I was sooo obsessed with LOTR when it came out, and it always made me sad that I was too young to actually go and visit the set when it was still up. And that I didnt get into the books or movies until after the majority of the filming was done so I didnt really have much chance to get into it anyway. Well... Pete Jackson did say the filming would take two or three years right? I have time right? Right?!

Honestly tho, I am super excited for this movie. But even more exciting than that is this:

 Thats right, Peter Jackson is making vlogs from set as the making of the movie commences. Its going to be like behind the scenes as it happens! One of my FAVOURITE part of movie watching, esspecially with LOTR was always the behind the scenes/making of. So I think this is crazy awesome. Of course I have subscribed (because I have a problem) and am going to be following it all the way through. It is just too awesome not to.

Anyway, I hope yuo have enjoyed my parts. I will let you get back to yuor day Internets. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment