Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bizmark

So I think I'm going to try to keep updating this blog at least twice a week. I actually really enjoyed writing in it when I was doing it regularly and am kind of missing it now that I've stopped.

So it's kind of awesome that my exams are finished and I actually have time to get things accomplished. I've now officially moved into my new room (although I am still having difficulty deciding where to put everything. Oh decisions lol) and yesturday I went around the local mall and dropped off about 25 resumes. Today or tomorrow I will be doing this again, because I so badly need a job. Anyone know of anyone who is hiring in London?? I still have a ton of other things I need to get done such as, gee i dont know, groceries?! I honestly don't think I've done a proper grocery shop in about a month now. My cupboards are bare - for breakfast I've been using my roomates old army rations (which are SO bad for my poor stomach :S) and lunch and dinner consist of rice (mixed with frozen veggies because I did buy those about a week ago for want of veggies)

Its interesting right now because I have that feeling of "I have so much to do but so little time!" so I'm trying to be careful and not be that person who gets everything done in one day because before I know it I'll have the feeling of "So much time and so little to do!" I've said it before, but I really dont want to be just sitting around on my computer all summer. Hopefully I'll get a job that will help that out and past that I am going to try to force myself to do interesting things this summer damnit! Just, you know, free interesting things.

Anyway today might be a bit slower of a day (we'll see). Im going to go for a jog once I post my blog, then just spend the next couple hours walking in circles around my new room as I try to figure out where to put everything. I have a skype call with my friend Gayl this afternoon which I am SUPER excited about beacause I havent really talked to her since February. We always make plans to talk once a month on skype or silly things like that, but life just always ends up getting in the way yuo know? After that I should probably run some errands like, as aformentioned, groceries. I also need a new bike tired because mine has a hole and that makes it difficult to ride on.

At some point in time I need to work on a few secret projects I have planned as well. These kind of things always seem to get put on the backburner even tho they're often what I want to work on the most. So somewhere between errands and resumes I really need to sit down and work on these things.

I love being busy, so right now is awesome. Esspecially since Im busy with stuff that keeps me active, not glued to my desk studying lol. Honestly, I love my program but I just hate studying so much (except physiology lol). When Im not being reguarly active I get restless and have trouble focusing. During the school year I can at least aleveate this by going to the gym or whatnot, but during exams I got too busy for even that some days so yeah... yay having time now! I hope I dont run out of things to do too too quickly

Alrighty Internets, thats all from me for now. Have a fantastical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment