Friday 24 June 2011

Drip Drip Drop

You know how people live in squalor via the excuse "Im alergic to cleaning!", well you know something? I think I really am!

You think Im kidding. Haha, Paige is just making excuses not to clean again. But its true! I mean, just today I've been cleaning my room (a project I've been putting off for a good part of the summer) and I cannot stop sneezing. My nose is stuffed, my eyes are itchy. Its a serious problem!

I mean, suuuuure. You could say Im not allergic to cleaning, its all the dust I've disturbed as I've gone about my tidying activities. Or the chemicals they put in the so-called "chemical cleaners." But you know what I have to say to you? Disbeliever! Sure, you can make a logical justification for anything. "Oh, the sun moves across the sky because the Earth is turning, not because its being dragged across the sky by some Greek God's chariot." But really, who believes these "justifications" anyway.

What? Majority of people? Shush you!

Anyway, thats besides the point! Maybe the Earth is spinning, whoop-de-do. MY point being that cleaning makes me sneeze. And drip. And itch. So really, if you want to look at it "logically", there is cause and effect going on here. I clean - I sneeze. I dont clean, I'm relatively symptom clear. Thereby, cleaning is OBVIOUSLY the cause of my misfortune and should be avoided at all costs.

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll take my cause to the government. Once they realise what a burden I have to bear, they'll definitely provide me with someone who'll clean the house for me right? I mean, wouldnt you? Think of all the years of suffering I've been through! Years of a mother who TORMENTED me by FORCING me to do dishes, dust the living room and MAKE MY BED?! Honestly, what kind of a feind is this woman?! After the government hears of my plight, they are bound to put things right. That's what governments are for right?

No? Well what do you know? You obviously havent suffered the way I have. Geeeez, insensitive much?

*sigh* Maybe you're right. But there has to be SOME solution. I can't just be living in filth my whole life after all! Whats that? Get over myself and clean? Take an allergy pill? Gawd, there you go trying to be logical again. Whats up with that? Obviously I can't talk to you today if you're going to be like that. I'm going to go clean now instead, see how you like that! So there! Proved you wrong... SHUT UP! :P

My life is rough... BYE INTERNETS! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm allergic to mold and dust so that's always been a good excuse for not getting cleaning done lol

    ReplyDelete