Friday 8 April 2011

Fanny Pack Princess

Have you ever heard the song "Banana Phone" by Raffi?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU for those who havent.

I enjoy this, because it make a great anology for life. I mean take the puns at the end - Life has apeal, you can have your life and eat it to... but sometimes life drive you Bananas :P. Deep stuff in a kids song

Also, I keep writing Banadas every time I mean to write Bananas. Im more tired than I realise today (which is a pretty big deal, cause I realise I'm very tired lol).

Today is my lazy Friday. And by that I mean, its Friday and Im feeling lazy. Had a crazy (by crazy I mean we played Cranium and ate homemade pizza) girls night with a few of mes amigas last night. Stayed up late of course, crashed at my friends and I dunno. I always come away tired from those things no matter how well I sleep or how late I sleep in. I can't even blame it on booze cause I can't drink sooooo.... yeah.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my music recomendations for the day. Really this song is a classic that will go down in history like Beethoven or Mozart (ways I remember to spell those names: Beet - Oven with an H and Mo (as in slang for more) zart yo! Oh numonics or whatever that kind of thing is :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment