Saturday 9 April 2011

Salsbury Steak

I never plan out what I am going to blog. Normally Im just sitting at my computer and think to myself "Hmmmm. Well now is a good time to start blogging" and then I have to fingure out what I will blog about. Sometimes that's easier than expected and sometimes it's quite hard (thats what she said. oooooh :P *is lame but is ok with that*).

I try not to go too indepth to things like "What Im going to do today!" because then my blogs would essentially consist of
Dear Internets. Today I studied, sat in front of my computer watching youtube and picked up nose. The last part was soooo satisfying! Much love, Me!

Now saying this, if I actually am able to keep this blog up for that length of time, once I make it to Auz I may have more "This is what I did today" blogs. But that'll be cool cause it would be like
And then I saw a Kangroo and then it let me pettededed it and then we went hiking and then we saw a cookabura and then I ate alligator meat and then I went subadiving in the great barrier reef and then I swam with the dolphins and then I met a really hot Aussie guy with no shirt on at the beach and then I picked my nose but it was no where NEAR as fun as everything else I did!

A little more exciting I'd like to think lol.

Sometimes I think I'd like to use this blog to write down story ideas I have and whatnot, but honestly - those kind of things I keep to myself mostly. Partially cause most of the ideas are pretty lame, partially cause they will never get written but mostly cause I dont feel like it lol. At least not today.

I could try to do serious or informative content, like reviewing the movie I went to last night (Paul: Cute, started off slow but was relatively funny by the end. Good throw backs to other geeky/nerdy references. Not as good at Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead) but pfffft. Who wants serious content? Thats all like... serious and stuff *shudders*. It even gives this blog a point, and really, who wants that? :P

Alright Internets, I guess I shall get back to picking my nose now. Theres a particularily elusive booger I've been working on ALL morning. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment