Sunday 10 April 2011

Scaramouche

Im hungry, but I haven't gotten out of bed to eat yet. I should do something about that. But I hear ppl in the kitchen and Im not in the mood to make small talk right now.

Also someones coming to look at my room for renting today so I need to clean it. Im not moving out, Im moving into a larger room cause other roommates are moving out. Which is wonderful cause my room is approximately the size of a closet (walk-in closet MAYBE but still. Harry Potter was spoiled :P). But also sadfaced because I love the paint job of my room and my new room has a boring paint job. I will have to do something about that. If I had artistical skillz I would paint something epic on it, make it a summer project. However I'll prolly just paint a wall some random colour instead.

I feel the difficulty with with blogging thing is I cant say everything that goes through my mind because much of it is singing or randomness in random voices. My life is difficult :P.

Anyway, this shalt be short today inets. I am hungry so I am going to go suck it up and get eatables! Have a funtatstic day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment